Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bryce's 4th Birthday....

Bryce turned 4 on December 29th and once again he wanted his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese (3rd year in a row). We invited 32 kids and 16 showed up. I was very excited about the turn out. Usually, people are either out of town (still celebrating Christmas) or they are sick during this time of year. We had a great turnout though and Bryce had a great day.

We had a jungle/Chuck E Cheese themed party. Shawn and I made the cupcakes for the party.

He was a little embarassed as we all sang Happy Birthday to him!


Bryce blowing out the candles!



Mike, Maryann, Donald and Anna (Shawn's aunt and family) got Bryce his very first real Cowboy hat, boots and shirt. He was very excited and wore the hat for the rest of the day. Side note: Everytime I send him to get his shoes on, he comes out wearing the boots!


Even though he didn't feel good (found out 2 days later that he had a double ear infection) Carter had a good time too.
My mom flew in and brought my niece Madilyn. Bryce loves his Nanny and they played several games together including skeeball.

I love this picture of my mom and Bryce. Bryce (and his hat) with Madilyn and Haleigh Biggar.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks super fun! Did I tell you how to auto post yet? When posting you go to the bottom of your post box and click on post options. Then there is a time and date option. You can set your dates in advance :)

Hester 5 said...

Is Chuck E Cheese expensive for birthday parties?