Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bryce Christopher....

Bryce Christopher Welborn - 4 years old
Weight: 38 lbs. 4 oz. (75th percentile)
Height: 34 3/4 inches (75th percentile)




Bryce,
I can't believe that you are 4 years old already. It seems like just yesterday that I was only dreaming of becoming a Mommy and here I am with a 4 year old. Where has the time gone?? During this last year, we had so much fun and I hope that this year is even better. You are such a strong willed little boy and you want to do everything on your own time. On your 3rd birthday, we had you give up your milk bottle, which you did without even looking back. This year, you became fully potty trained. On the night of your 4th birthday, we told you that you were not going to wear diapers to sleep in. Since then, it has been 27 days now and you have only had 2 accidents. This year, you also started preschool at Wesleyan Christian Academy. You love school and all of your teachers. Your favorite part of school is music class with Mrs. Karen. Every Thursday, you come home singing a new song. Daddy and I look foward to hearing what you have learned. You are such a loving little boy and I think that you are definitely Mommy's boy (which I love). You tell us that you love us very much and you love hugs and kisses. Every night you sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed (right in the middle). You love playing with balls, playing outside and swinging. You also love watching TV. Your favorite shows are The Wiggles, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Imagination Movers, Shrek, Jon and Kate plus 8, Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar.You are so smart and are such a joy.
While being a Mommy is the hardest job that I have ever done, it is also the most rewarding. I love being your Mommy and I hope that I am doing my best at it. I love you so much!
Love,
Mommy



No comments: