Saturday, January 24, 2009

Carter's Christmas Party....

Ok, so I know that I am way behind on posting to my blog, so for the next couple of days I am going to try to catch up.


I forgot to post about Carter's Christmas party at school.

Mommy and Carter


Carter's teachers, Mrs. Suzi and Mrs. Dee Dee
They are the best teachers. They really care about the kids and want them to enjoy their time at school. Carter has adjusted so well and I think that it is because of his teachers.


This picture makes me realize that my baby is growing up. He is sitting at the table like a big boy.




His class just had cookies and juice and then did a little book exchange at the end. While everyone was eating cookies, the teachers played a slide show of various pictures taken throughout the year of the kids. Since Carter is still fairly new, he only had one picture on the slide show but it was so cute.

No comments: