Thursday, November 20, 2008

My poor baby....


Today was Carter's second day at Mother's Day Out. After his day Tuesday, things could only get better. Right?? Wrong!! When I picked him up today, he had a cut on his nose. When I picked him up, three teachers were standing there waiting for me. I think that they were afraid I was going to be upset with them. They just kept apologizing to me. In the classroom, they have a foam mat that is for climbing. This is the same mat that he tripped on Tuesday. Today, he climbed to the top (which it is not big at all) and fell off. The teachers said otherwise he had a good day. He was happy, ate most of his lunch and took a nap without even crying. I don't know if my poor baby is going to survive Mother's Day Out. I know that accidents happen and he is a climber, but I am hoping that next Tuesday we will be able to avoid an injury. Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Hester 5 said...

awwww....what a boo boo!! He is getting so big!

Wendy said...

Ahh, poor baby! It can only get better...right?