Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bryce's 1st movie at the theater....

Sorry, but there will be several posts today. We have been so busy since Thanksgiving, that I have neglected the blog. My family came in for Thanksgiving and stayed through the weekend, I worked that Sunday night, then Shawn and I left on Tuesday morning for Hawaii. We were gone for 6 days and since we came back, I have been trying to catch up. So here goes....


The Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, a group of us went to the movies to see Madagascar II. This was Bryce's first time to see a movie at the theater. The movie was really cute, but as I figured, Bryce had a hard time sitting still for that long. He was dancing in the isle, singing, and switching seats. Luckly, there were not many people in the theater and after all, it is a kids show. You can't expect too much out of the kids, right??




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

FUN! Glad to see you're back. You'll have to post about Hawaii now :)