Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carter goes to Mother's Day Out....

(Here is Carter on his first day of MDO with his backpack and nap mat)

On Tuesday, Carter started Mother's Day Out at Wesleyan Christian Academy (where Bryce attends preschool) on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9-2. Well, let's just say that his day was quite tramatic for a first day. When I dropped him off, he cried of course, which I was prepared for because even at home, he cries when I get out of sight. It is funny how different things are with the second child. With Bryce, I would have been in tears myself if I was leaving him and he was crying. With Carter, I just prepare myself and know that when I pick him up, he will be happy and having fun. Well, Tuesday, Carter did not have fun. The school called at around 11:00 and said that Carter tripped on a mat and bloodied his nose. They said that they got it to stop bleeding and he was ok, but they just wanted to let me know. Then at about 12:00, they called and said that he was throwing up and I had to come get him. He was fine after I picked him up, I just think that all of the drainage upset his stomach.

No comments: