Thursday, February 16, 2012

Funny Boy Carter....

Carter is such a funny boy and today he was on a roll. I wanted to blog this so we can remember the funny things that he says.

Today we had to take Addison to see a GI doctor for her reflux. On the way there, Carter asked what we were doing and I told him that we were taking Addison to the doctor. "Dr. Nefario?", he asked. (a character on the movie, Despicable Me)

When the doctor entered the room, Carter was sitting on the rolling stool, playing his nintendo DS. I told him to let the doctor have his chair but the doctor said it was ok, Carter could keep using it. Later in the appointment, the doctor asked Carter if he could borrow the chair to examin Addison. A few minutes into the exam, Carter looked at the doctor, with a straight face, and said, "Can I have my chair back?".

While at the doctor, the doctor asked if Carter and Addison were my only children. I told him that I had a 7 year old son. Carter chimmed in to say "my brother's name is Bryce, B-R-Y-C-E and I'm Carter, C-A-R-T-E-R. My dad is Shawn and he is 30 (he is really 31)." We just chuckled.

Anytime someone is looking at/playing with Addison, he has to tell them that she has a birthmark on her back. He even tries to show them.

Whenever someone talks to Addison, Carter promptly tells them that she can't talk yet.

Carter is getting so big and keeps us laughing all the time.

No comments: