Thursday, February 9, 2012

Back to blogging...

Well, almost 2 years to the day since my last blog post, I am back and giving this blog another chance. Alot has happened in 2 years and I hope to start blogging again to keep a record of memories for my kids.

One of the biggest things that has happened since I last blogged was the addition of our beautiful baby girl, Addison, to our family. We were blessed with her arrival on September 6, 2011 @ 12:10 pm. She arrived almost 1 year after one of the most devistating events in our life, the miscarriage of our 3rd baby. God's timing couldn't have been more perfect. We feel so blessed and are so thankful for a healthy baby girl.





Addison's arrival has brought such joy to our family and helped mend our broken hearts. The boys are so in love with their little sister and so are Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yea! Welcome back! Let me know if you need help with your blog header.