Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of 4 year old Preschool.....

Today was the first day of 4 year old preschool for my oldest baby (Big Boy). Bryce is going to WCA again and will be going to school 4 days a week from 9-2. His teachers this year are Mrs. Kelli and Ms. Rena. There are 4 kids from his class last year that are in his class again. There are a few other kids in the class that we know from our play group and the pool. I hope that he has a great year.

On the way to school, he asked if I could just drop him off at the front door and he would go in by himself. I told him that since it was the first day, Carter and I would walk him in but in the future, we will do the drop off lane. :( When we took him in the classroom, he found his desk and started playing. Carter cried as we were leaving and he wanted his Bubba. Carter kept crying out for Bryce. It was so cute and sad at the same time. Carter adores Bryce! I can't believe that my oldest baby is growing up so fast. We attended one of his friends 5th birthday party yesterday and I can't believe that he is almost 5. I just tear up thinking about it. Anyway, here are some pictures from this morning.

He was posing for me!!!

My handsome Big Boy!


Ready for school!


2 comments:

Brandy said...

Soooo cute!

Hester 5 said...

He looks like you!!! I need to get Rachel a lunch box with her name on it.