Monday, December 28, 2009

Bryce's Class Christmas Party...

Bryce's class had there Christmas party on the last day before Christmas break. The kids had fun and ran wild. They ate pizza and did a book exchange.
Side story about the book exchange: I bought the book and wrapped it while Bryce was at school. He did not know what book I bought, but he did know what the wrapping paper looked like. Before the book exchange, I left to go see Carter's music performance. When I returned to Bryce's class, he had tears in his eyes and was really upset because he did not get his book (the book that he brought). I tried to explain to him that we exchanged books with our friends, but he just wasn't going to accept that. He thought that he was going to get the book that he brought. He was pouting and would not accept the book that he was given. I was so embarrassed at the way that he was acting. Next year, I think that I will prepare him better before the book exchange.



Saying the prayer before eating... "Thank you GOD, Thank you GOD, for our food, for our food. And our many blessings, and our many blessings. AMEN, AMEN!

Waiting to eat...Bailey, Bryce and Case!




Bryce took this picture of his friend, Bailey! We always joke with Bryce at home that Bailey is his girlfriend. One day, when I was dropping Bryce off at school, Bailey was calling Bryce's name over and over and laughing. Bryce got embarrassed and I thought that it was too cute!

**Carter did have a party and a Christmas music performance and the night before, I charged the video camera and my digital camera to make sure and capture it all. As soon as he saw me, he cried and came and sat in my lap. He was the only kid that did this and needless to say, I did not get any pictures or video.**

No comments: