Monday, March 23, 2009

Bryce Blastball Practice....

Bryce is playing Blastball this year, which is pre T-ball for 3 and 4 year olds. He is on the Red Rangers team with a couple of kids in his class at WCA. The parents of those kids are the coaches for the team. The team has practice every Thursday night and we had our first practice last Thursday. I can tell you that it takes alot of patience to coach. The kids run in all different directions, cry when they don't get the ball or when the fall down and they play in the dirt instead of cathcing the ball. It is funny! Bryce really enjoyed the practice and afterwards Thanked his coach(without me telling him) for letting him play. Side note: Bryce is a very "thankful" kid, which makes me feel like I am doing something right. At night Bryce will come and thank me for whatever we did that day, for making him dinner or for giving him a snack. It just makes my heart melt. Anyway, Bryce's team will have an opening day ceremony and parade on Saturday and their first game will be on April 4th. Here are a few pictures from his practice.














No comments: