Saturday, September 6, 2008

Feelings Hurt....

Today, I woke up with an extremely sore throat and just felt bad. Since I am leaving for a cruise on Monday, I thought that I better go to the Dr. and get something to make me feel better. As I was getting dressed, Bryce asked where we were going. I told him that I didn't feel well and we were going to the Dr. His reply was, "I need to go to the Dr. too because I am sick". I asked what was wrong and he said "I need the Dr. to take my temperature, check my ears, and give me a shot because my feelings hurt". I had to bust out laughing. He says some of the funniest things sometimes. I just love him!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope you feel better before your cruise!

Wendy said...

How did I not know you had a blog? I'll have to add it to my list. :-)